Friday, November 12, 2010

Vox Populi

I recently wrote an entry about overpopulation being a very pressing issue. I deleted that article. Not because I don't think overpopulation isn't a pressing issue, rather because I think there is something much more important . And that is global communication. I think the biggest problem with the world today is that there are great lines of communication, but the signal is fuzzy. Yes, I believe that if there was a way to disseminate information from the people who are most knowledgeable about it to the people who most need that knowledge, we could truly solve all the worlds problems. The best way to start is to build a network that can provide completely democratic, user based solutions. Of course it would have to be (at least in the beginning) invite only, so that the proper community of moderators and operators can build itself from the inside out.

No comments: