Thursday, September 23, 2010

Engage.

Okay so maybe I too have tried to run before I've learned to crawl. Obviously I'm not going to single handedly change the world. I only want to use this website to present ideas which could change the world, and list effective methods which we can all get behind to help effect that change. But I need response, I need feedback, I need debate, I need people to get interested. I don't care if your ideas are radical or completely diametrically opposed to my point of view, the fact is that you exist and you have an opinion and you might as well express it unabashedly. Otherwise who will know what your thinking, and the only way to enact change is by putting your ideas out there. So come one come all. Comment, rage, blaspheme, cry, laugh, whatever. Just engage.

No comments: