Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello I'm The Internet.

I speak pretty much every language, but I can barely translate any of them.

Actually I'm just a regular person, though it is my goal to remain completely anonymous. Now talking through the voice of the internet seems like a good time, and I assure you I will get around to it, but right now I will just say that I've already written a nice long blog, I was only two days into it and maybe 4 posts deep, not a huge investment... but I was still quite sad to see that it has so quickly been taken down off the internet. So I quickly whipped up this new little blog, and to be honest I think the title is a bit more catchy. The last one was eyeandsee.blogspot.com which was a play on Imminence and Change (I and C), but as clever as that was, it really had a terrible sound to it. So I'm kind of happy with this new one, I think it's a bit cheekier, but in being so it's much more welcoming, and I'm happy to call it home. So without further ado, I'll be reposting a couple of the posts I had saved, and of course I'll get around to writing new ones.

No comments: